Saturday, June 30, 2012

Recovery Boots


DSW (Designer Shoe Wearhouse) has a whole section of what they call "wide calf boots." Here's the link.
I actually found some that I really liked and for a good price so I ordered these:


Boots
I think it is a really important reminder to change the clothes you want to fit your body.....DON'T change your body to fit the clothes you want!

Bad body image is a serious probably that many people struggle with, not just people with eating disorders. I have found that when I'm having a bad body image day, sometimes the very best thing to do is thought-stop, then go out and do something fun.
Other times I try to fight it and I'll do my hair extra cute, or spend time painting my nails.
I have NEVER found that it is helpful to stare at my body when I'm having one of those days.

I have muscular legs legs. I accept this about myself. It certainly isn't my favorite thing, but I'm not going to let it prevent me from wearing awesome boots.
I'm also not going to let it prevent me from living a healthy, happy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment