Saturday, June 30, 2012

Role Models


Kat Dennings quote:
"But I'm kind of a believer in everyone being born with what they need to be attractive. In all sorts of ways. And I don't really feel like I want to change that much by myself."

Christina Hendricks quote:
Instead of trying to downplay your curves, find a designer or style that glorifies them.



Kate Winslet quotes: 
 "I enjoy my shape and my curves."

"I don’t have a model’s body, I have a real shape. And that just means a lot to me to be able to wear clothes that do embody that message of strength and power and femininity in a real shape."


Adele quotes:
"My weight's just never been an issue – at least, I’ve never hung out with the sort of
horrible people who make it an issue."


"I’ve seen people where it rules their lives, you know, who want to be thinner or have bigger boobs, and how it wears them down. And I just don’t want that in my life."

No comments:

Post a Comment